[Rhodes22-list] To Stan @ GBI

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Tue May 13 07:57:48 EDT 2003

Stan,

Gee, I hadn't considered eliminating the glass fiber reinforcing, but why
not?  A foam composite polymer hull could be structurally rigid, much more
sound deadening, and any issues with internal condensation would go away!
Isotec makes spray-in-place polyurethane foam products as well, but I don't
know if they've considered them for use in an application in quite the
manner you are proposing.  Why do you think there would be a problem
fabricating a 22 foot sailboat with this technique?

Isotec is such a small company that it sells both thru direct sales as well
as thru contract agent middle men.

Roger