[Rhodes22-list] Windspeed/wind direction indicators

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue May 13 17:43:31 EDT 2003

you also need to install a boat speed tranducer to get correct wind speed, the raython system (40 and 60 line) is the standard. that
said a 40 dollar windex on the mast head and 100 handheld windspeed will be less headaches, BTW you will be able to read windspeed
off the water/flag after a while.

by adding a cleat to the cabin step, a frender clip over the poptop bar and a line to connect the two will solve the problem.

MJM