[Rhodes22-list] Windspeed/wind direction indicators

Walter Gorman wgorman at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 13 17:26:34 EDT 2003

I would like to install a wind speed/directional meter on my boat. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these and/or any advice as to which ones are best for the Rhodes.

Also has anyone installed a more secure poptop lock than the one that come with the boat. That one, or at least mine, is not very secure. I have on occasions forgot my key and open the poptop with a firm push on the top. The locking mechanism just slide over the bump!!!!!