[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Owner

Steve Nobles snobles25 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 18:37:45 EDT 2003

Hello all,

After a couple of years of searching, I've finally
found a Rhodes 22 to buy.  I'm going to pick it up
Saturday morning in Pensacola, Florida. It's a "fixer
upper"- in fact, it hasn't been sailed in 8 years.

I'm going to have a lot of questions - I think it may
be missing a few parts.

I've owned four Catalina 22's, a Hunter 26.5, and
currently have a Catalina 25.  I've only ever seen one
other Rhodes 22, but when the owner showed me the
Inner Mast furling I knew I had to have one.

Anyway, I'll have it in my backyard Saturday to begin
the restoration process.

Steve Nobles
Mobile, AL