[Rhodes22-list] A couple of questions

Steve Nobles snobles25 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 07:22:34 EDT 2003

Got my new Rhodes home yesterday.

Can't wait to get started.  This boat had been sitting
in a storage compound for almost eight years.  It's
going to take some work, but underneath it all there's
a beautiful boat.

With InnerMast furling, how do you remove the
mainsail?  Do I need to drop the mast for this?

Also, I haven't really had time to look at it yet, but
the guy I bought it from said there was a part missing
where the boom attaches to the main.  Where do you
guys buy parts for the Rhodes?  Should I contact
General Boats?

OK, last question - are the seats really strong enough
for my 200 lbs?  They flex a little when I stand on
them, and it seems like they run a long way with no
support.

Thanks,

Steve Nobles