[Rhodes22-list] so is anyone coming to Rock Hall Memorial Day weekend?

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Sun May 18 18:53:06 EDT 2003

All talk of the Upper Chesapeake rendezvous seems to have quieted down.
Must be the weather.

We were down in RH this weekend hoping to sneak a short sail but decided we
weren't dressed warm enough. Did make good use of our little electric
heater overnight though. The regulars were all up at the end of A-dock
joking that the weather seemed ok as long as you were thinking that Rock
Hall was in Maine.

The weather does sound a bit more promising as the week goes on - warmer
anyway.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Mary Lou