[Rhodes22-list] so is anyone coming to Rock Hall Memorial Dayweekend?

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon May 19 09:18:58 EDT 2003

Mary Lou (& other Chesapeake Rhodies),

It looks like Julie and I won't be able to make it to the Memorial Weekend
Rhendezvous this year. Our fragile old bodies (worn out by night watches and
Gulf Stream crossings) conspired with some horrendous weather over the
weekend to prevent us from getting Raven ready to travel. I guess we'll just
be relaxing, not going anywhere, and spending the holiday weekend on our
lake. We'll raise a glass to you all.
Mark Kaynor