[Rhodes22-list] A couple of questions (centerboard)

Steve Nobles snobles25 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 19:49:29 EDT 2003

Cool - I'll pull the centerboard, and paint the boat
in my driveway.

BTW, any other Rhodes along the Gulf Coast / Florida
panhandle out there?  It would be helpful through this
process if I could actually see one -

Steve

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200210/21/DSCN0371.jpe
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200210/21/DSCN0373.jpe