[Rhodes22-list] A couple of questions (centerboard)

Ronald Lipton lipton at fnal.gov
Mon May 19 21:51:47 EDT 2003

Yes, you can pull out the centerboard from the cabin.  There
are detailed explanations in the FAQ section and I have
a couple of pictures of the centerboard trunk and gasket
on my '89:

Name: DSCN0371.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 561659 bytes Desc: not
available

I just put the boat back in and it still seems to float!

Ron