[Rhodes22-list] A couple of questions (centerboard)

Steve Nobles snobles25 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 19:29:40 EDT 2003

You mentioned pulling the centerboard - I plan on
keeping the boat in the water here, so I'm planning a
bottom job.  I'm going to try to do this on the
trailer, rather than pay a boatyard to lift it for me.

I think I read (or saw on Stan's video) that the
centerboard can be serviced from inside the cabin? I
wonder if I can actually pull the centerboard from
inside?  If not, then I'll have a boatyard block it
for me ..

Steve