[Rhodes22-list] A couple of questions

Ronald Lipton lipton at sprynet.com
Sun May 18 22:33:50 EDT 2003

I ordered replacement boom furling gear and a pop top
slider from GB this year (I have an 89).  The newer design
works more smoothly and is more robust then the older
version.

The plywood floor should not be too difficult to replace.
You should also take the opportunity to pull and paint
the centerboard and replace the gasket .

Ron