[Rhodes22-list] Bahamas offshore cruising class

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Tue May 20 09:15:11 EDT 2003

Mark,

My last Bahamas cruise was aboard the Lazy Bench, a 36' LOA, full keel,
center cockpit, ketch in January, 2000.  I was helping a friend move his
boat from LaBelle, FL to the Bahama Islands for the winter.  I posted a
lengthy story about this cruise on the SailNet Rhodes List soon after
returning.  However, I lost my only copy of this story in a hard disk crash
about 6 months ago & the SailNet archieves don't go back that far.  Perhaps
someone else saved a copy of the story.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium