[Rhodes22-list] so is anyone coming to Rock Hall Memorial Day weekend?

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Tue May 20 10:16:25 EDT 2003

I haven't done anything for slip reservations except to ascertain that as
of last Sun. morning they expected to have space.
Phone number for Swan Creek Marina is 410-639-7813.

We are in slip B24 this year - right next to where we were last year. They
took our old slip and are making it wider but it's not done yet.

Mary Lou