[Rhodes22-list] Bahamas offshore cruising class

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Tue May 20 11:44:43 EDT 2003

Bill,

This article was a reply to a question someone had made re cruising on the
Okeechobee Waterway (OCW) & the Intercoastal Waterway (ICW).

There was a much more detailed & longer article, re the cruise itself, which
was originally posted to the SailNet Rhodes List in late January - early
February, 2000.

Thanks for trying!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium