[Rhodes22-list] Try Hartwell

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri May 23 09:16:11 EDT 2003

Claude,
	You don't have to go sailing to come see your boat.  Bring a
picnic dinner, and get your table out of the cabin, set it up in the
cockpit and watch boats come and go over a leisurely meal or snack or
drink. Your wife will not have to clean the kitchen after.  The ducks
and geese will come looking for a hand out.  It helps to relieve cabin
fever, ailments caused by city traffic,.... think of it as required
therapy.

     _) _) _)
                Ed K