[Rhodes22-list] Try Hartwell

Claude C. Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Sat May 24 11:43:57 EDT 2003

Ed;

The picture you "paint" is even therapeutic.  Nancy and I will get up to
Celtic Lass one of these days, I hope.  The big project going on now at our
house is trying to turn our basement from a swimming pool into a usable
basement once again.  We have a company coming out in a couple of weeks to
put in their system, and do some grading, which they are guaranteeing will
take care of the problem.
Next week we are going to Indiana to see children and grandchild.

We are both itchy to get up to the lake, not only for a picnic in the
cockpit, but to see a full lake.  We have been there three years, and have
seen the lake only get lower and lower in that time.  Be nice to see it
full+.  So......hope to see you in the near future.  Peace.

Claude

P.S. By the way, you seemed to be addressing Dan Hope in your msg recently.
Is he still on the lake?  Thought he had sold Far Niente.