[Rhodes22-list] Fw: suggestions welcome

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri May 23 14:57:52 EDT 2003

Ok everyone,

I just got this, it looks real and a quick goggle search make this look like a real publisher in boating. that said, it was a
email......

Everyone that knows my writing skills knows their is noway I should write this, But on the other hand we have some great writers on
this list that really know the boat. They might like the idea of their writing being in print. I suspect the stipend will barely
cover a few rounds of beer so it for the "love of the boat", help stan and the credit of doing it. So Anyone want this? might be a
fun effort if a group of list member want to team together, maybe use the list for peer review. I would figure out the details(on
the list) before contacting the publisher, try to be somewhat organized

MJM