Question for Jim or Don Re: Weekend plans Re: [Rhodes22-list]Re: Rock Hall Meeting

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Fri May 23 14:19:38 EDT 2003

Thanks for the reply Don - right now we're leaning towards packing tonight
and making the two hour drive to the boat early tomorrow morning right
after our first cup of tea. Still might change our minds. Have to agree
with Jeanne - I wouldn't want to be crossing the Bay in the cold and rain.

Mary Lou