[Rhodes22-list] Boat Sale (not boat sail)

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 21:55:52 EDT 2003

Hi, ya all!  I thought I had posted earlier that my
boat has been sold but apparently I was answering
individual e-mails. Earlier today there was a
reference to my R-22 being on the market and thought I
should clear that up.  I'll let the new owner
introduce himself when he's ready....I'm spending the
holiday in Oakland and have to fly for the next two
weeks (hold the tears) but plan to take my other boat
out for a few days the second week of June.  Thats
assuming of course that the lake isn't flowing 40
knots from all the rain.  The S-2 list has been very
active with some really good advice the last few days
but its all pretty tame stuff.  No one getting pissed
off, no jokes, no witty, sarcastic banter.  This list
is definitely more fun.

Brad