[Rhodes22-list] Rhendezvous Rain-out (nearly) Report - bogg?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 13:41:43 EDT 2003

Bill,

I never did the parachute jump, we moved away before I was old enough. I
don't remember if I was to scared or if my folks would not let me. Is the
jump still there? I always thought the Cyclone was the best roller coaster.
If the speed and drops didn't scare you all of the loose rickety boards
would! Typing these emails brings back a bunch of fond memories. Usually it
was my Grandparents who tooks us to Coney Island. Now that I think about it
Coney Island used to have a "freak show" with a bunch of disgusting stuff on
display.  My Grandmother really chewed Grandpa out for taking me through
this. Man I haven't thought about this stuff in years!

Wally