[ham] RE: [Rhodes22-list] suggestions welcome/ hey Michael

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Thu May 29 08:43:31 EDT 2003

Michael,
Yeah I am still interested BUT I'm not a professional writer (unless you
count numerous reports, brochures, and grant applications that I do for my
day job), I don't live in right area of the country and without seeing the
outline I'm not sure it's even something I'd want to do. As Saroj says I'd
be asking for a lot of help "behind the scenes".

Mary Lou