[ham] RE: [Rhodes22-list] suggestions welcome/ hey Michael

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu May 29 20:28:02 EDT 2003

you got it :-)

IIRC the day job is Library/researcher. I think here will like that. I think you are a great writer and you have the boating
experience. Would it be to much to ask for short something to send to him that plays up the backround(only postive stuff) and why
you want to do this. I forward it to him. OK.

MJM