[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Changing subject line

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 10:01:53 EDT 2003

Fine by me - I thought about changing the subject line as well but the
reason given in the past was to help whensearching the archives. I didn't
think anyone would want to reread our walk down NY's memory lane.

So Bill why is your subject line still "Soap Boxes", come on get witht the
program!! - <<big grin>>

It will be interesting to see how long we can stick to only four rules.....

Wally