[Rhodes22-list] Steep Launch Question

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Fri May 30 09:18:04 EDT 2003

The bow stops sold in boating catalogs and marine stores are either hard
rubber or amber-colored polyurethane, not polypropylene as I wrote earlier.
Definitely not the same stuff. Nor is it polynesia, which is the probable
cause of my forgetting what the hell I was writing about....

Dan
s/v Blue Loon