[Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 15:07:20 EDT 2003

Brad,

You know I still have your numbers and I have been back to Memphis a few
times. Unfortunately I was always tied up with work. I think I mentioned
that my Mom had heart bypass surgery a couple of months ago. To compound her
rehab problems she fell and broke her back a couple of weeks ago. Any spare
time I have in Memphis I spend helping out around their house. No spinal
cord damage but she is hurting like hell.

One of these times I will give you a call. I would really enjoy meeting you
and Fran (? can't remember your wife's name).

By the way, just got back from mortgage company, locked in a 4.25% 15-year
mortgage. We had refinanced 16 months ago and were at 6% on a 15-year note.
I couldn't see them going much lower so I had to jump on this.

Wally