[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for sail in Brooklyn

Lou at HOME lsr3 at nyu.edu
Sun Oct 12 17:02:16 EDT 2003

>I saw a post on the list from someone in Brooklyn looking for a Rhodes
>without the IMF system but with roller furling.
>
>I have exactly what you want in a slip at Gateway Marina on Flatbush Avenue.
>
>Drop an E-Mail if you want to see the boat.
>
>Richard Smith

Richard,

  Much thanks for reply.
  Yes I would like to see your boat and get an idea of what to expect
for a used Rhodes22.. and pick your mind about Gateway in general if
possible.
   Ive been on their mailing list for a few yrs although I dont own
anything yet.
  Feel free to call me on my home # @ 718 853 7267 .
  I can meet you next weekend at Gateway Marina for a few minutes if
you have time.
  thanks again
  Lou