[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for sail in Brooklyn

sailnut at att.net sailnut at att.net
Mon Oct 13 00:21:13 EDT 2003

If you want to see the boat without me "breathing down your neck" go to the
marina.  Walk down the ramp to the floats and make and immediate left and
then walk out and follow the long finger to the second float inboard from the
surge protector.

You cant miss the boat it's on your right half way out, forest green. At the
risk of being biased it's beautiful!

As fsr as my thoughts on the marina and the Rhodes in general I will be happy
to share them.

You can call me tomorrow at work if you want (212) 412-4737

Richard Smith