[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for sail in Brooklyn

sailnut at att.net sailnut at att.net
Mon Oct 13 00:29:39 EDT 2003

I forgot to tell you.  It's a 1990 re-manufactured by GB in 2001.  The hull
is Awl-gripped (sp).

The boat comes with a CSI furler, 2 year old 145% Doyle gennie and a one year
old Airforce sails semi full battened main, a 2 year old 5 hp Nissan 4-stroke
and a Navico Tiller Master auto pilot are included.

None of the interior cruising gear, head etc .... has been used.

It's in the water ready to go.

Richard Smith