[Rhodes22-list] chesapeake rhodies

Trijc at aol.com Trijc at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 21:51:46 EDT 2003

Tom- I plan to haul out mid November..how about you? I'm sorry I wasn't there
when you were down at the boat. We haven't met yet and should. I'm also sorry
I didnt' have my homemade winch covers on. I must have been in a hurry when I
left the boat. You might be interested in those as well.
The cover seems to be drawing a lot of interest thanks to your comments. I'm
very surprised...I thought many people made things like this
I wrote someone on the list that I will take pictures and would be willing to
share the design ...Jim