[Rhodes22-list] Sunday core postponed

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Tue Oct 14 23:07:49 EDT 2003

Stan -- received the additional bimini mounting hardware.  Thanks a lot.

Saturday was misting/drizzling all day, so I didn't go out to try to install
the bimini that day.  Sunday turned out to be such a perfect day for
sailing, I had to postpone the install and get out on the lake!  We had 5-12
knot winds all day, but unusually little chop on the water.  Temperatures
were probably in the high 70's, but mostly overcast, so it was very
comfortable.  It's the first time I've been on Velvet Elvis in almost two
months, and it was long overdue.

The plan is to skip work on Friday and return to the marina to install the
bimini, and to stock (and deplete the stock of) a bottle of Mt. Gay in the
bar.

Ben

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.