[Rhodes22-list] mast raising

CT ctscuba at aquaticworlds.com
Wed Oct 15 20:09:47 EDT 2003

Hey Morg,

I use the mast raising system GB created and have found no better
alternative.  Not that I would have any reason to look for one since the
design is simplicity itself.  I have never spent more than 45 minutes doing
the raising even if it had been a while and I had to think carefully about
what I was doing (obviously, I have never committed the steps to a written,
legible checklist).  Lowering goes much quicker - 15minutes or so.  The
whole cycle, raising and lowering, can be done quickly once the steps are
well ingrained into the old noggin.  The equipment provides all the
necessary leverage so there is no strength consideration in my view.

 Is there are particular point in the process that is giving you trouble?
Perhaps we on the list can help?

Helm alee!
Charles