[Rhodes22-list] Sunday core postponed

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Thu Oct 16 17:30:12 EDT 2003

You know it.  Weather here's beautiful.  It's killing me to be inside today,
but I'll trudge on through so that I can blow off work tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: R22RumRunner at aol.com [mailto:R22RumRunner at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 9:03 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Sunday core postponed

Ben,
Sounds like you enjoyed your sampling at Rum Runner U.

Rummy......another satisfied customer.

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.