[Rhodes22-list] Perfect ending!

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Tue Oct 28 22:22:51 EST 2003

That must be really nice.  Heck, we feel pretty good about the day if the
dog doesn't throw up!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Weber [mailto:ruba1811 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 11:58 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Perfect ending!

Maby some day we will be able to share such a story.  Benny is not as
articulate with his passion for sailing.

>From: LafingBear at aol.com
>To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Perfect ending!
>Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:58:15 EST
>
>Our boat had to be out of the water by last weekend so my daughter came
>down
>from Mass. and my son came up from DC to help. It was a perfect sailing
>day,
>steady wind, cool but not cold, sunny and only a few other sailboats out on

>the
>lake. My daughter took the tiller as soon as we left the slip and I'd set
>the
>sails. We were flying, rail down , bottom of the genny almost in the water,
>and I suddenly realized I wasn't even tense. When I looked back at my
>daughter
>she was looking up at the wind indicator and smiling. "I love this Daddy, I
>really love this!!" When one of your children shares your love of sailing
>and
>has become a fine sailer , it makes everything even better! A perfect way
>to end
>the summer.
>jJim Gifford

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.