[Rhodes22-list] The Nerd Goes Back To School

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Mon Sep 1 09:56:17 EDT 2003

Oh, Roger.  I'm so happy for you.  I hear such a note of optimism,
excitement and vitality in your message.  Although my programs were not of
the level of difficulty and intensity that you describe, I finished my B.A.
at age 44 and my M.S. at age 53 (at an ivy league school while working 60
hours a week with 2 kids at home).  So go for it.  It is soooo much easier
as an adult.  Believe me!

You won't need any luck, but good luck anyway!

Saroj