[Rhodes22-list] The Nerd Goes Back To School

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Mon Sep 1 13:41:30 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Saroj
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 8:56 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] The Nerd Goes Back To School

Oh, Roger.  I'm so happy for you.  I hear such a note of optimism,

excitement and vitality in your message.  Although my programs were not
of

the level of difficulty and intensity that you describe, I finished my
B.A.

at age 44 and my M.S. at age 53 (at an ivy league school while working
60

hours a week with 2 kids at home).  So go for it.  It is soooo much
easier

as an adult.  Believe me!

You won't need any luck, but good luck anyway!

Saroj

Roger,

      It will not be easy.