[Rhodes22-list] some info and query

leonard lansky lanskylm at email.uc.edu
Mon Sep 8 22:37:47 EDT 2003

To List:  I sold my Sabre 34 about 4 years ago, because my wife could no
longer sail.  She died                                         a year and
half ago; I am thinking of getting back into sailing via the Rhodes 22
which I have never even seen, never mind sailed.
         Is there anyone within 75 miles or so of Cincinnati with an R-22
in the water who needs a crew for a race or would be willing to take on an
extra passenger someday this fall.  I am retired and available almost any
day.
         Thanks in advance and fair winds
len lansky

len lansky