[Rhodes22-list] some info and query

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Tue Sep 9 02:00:53 EDT 2003

Hi, Len.

Sabre34 - a beauty of a boat!  I bought my Rhodes in Cincinnati, but
unfortunately for you, after 2 years in Chicago I now have it in
Williamsburg, VA.  There are quite a few Rhodies in the Chicago and Michigan
area however so you should be able to hook up with them.  My boat was sailed
in that large lake between Ohio and Indianapolis.  At one time there were
other Rhodes on that lake too.

Good luck. I think you'll find the Rhodes a great boat - especially for
single-handing.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Best of luck,
Saroj