[Rhodes22-list] Question

Ralph Zeto ralphzeto at msn.com
Thu Sep 11 11:09:05 EDT 2003

   Wally,

   Home Depot has S.S. bar sinks at a fair price.

   Ralf

   s/v Seduction

   Wally
   From: "Wally Buck"
   To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
   Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Question
   Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:34:37 -0400
   Rummy,
   I haven't done this but you might want to try non-marine source;
   perhaps an RV shop. Would a regular plumbing supply store carry
   anything the right size?
   Good luck.
   Wally
   >From: R22RumRunner at aol.com
   >To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
   >Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Question
   >Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:10:22 EDT
   >
   >Last Friday, prior to having the problem with AOL and the list, I
   >had asked
   >the question about the stainless steel sink. I don't know if the
   >list got the
   >question or if anyone answered, so I'm going to do it all over
   >again.
   >I want to replace the standard sink that GB installs with a self
   >rimming SS
   >sink. Has anyone done this and I'm looking for a good source for the
   >sink. WM
   >has one, but it seams a little pricey.
   >
   >Rummy
   Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
   http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon

   [1]Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage.