[Rhodes22-list] Sink Question

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Thu Sep 11 11:45:09 EDT 2003

	Hi Rummy,
	I haven't replaced the plastic sink yet, but it looks pretty close
to a Bar Sink!  Elkay brand is what I see most...  BTW I replaced the
original Atwood (?) pump with a FloJet 3.3 GPM, has nice water output and a
snap on fitting for a hose connection.
	Good Luck
	gil

Gil Eaton
S/V Closing Time
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: R22RumRunner at aol.com [mailto:R22RumRunner at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 9:10 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Question

Last Friday, prior to having the problem with AOL and the list, I had asked
the question about the stainless steel sink. I don't know if the list got
the
question or if anyone answered, so I'm going to do it all over again.
I want to replace the standard sink that GB installs with a self rimming SS
sink. Has anyone done this and I'm looking for a good source for the sink.
WM
has one, but it seams a little pricey.

Rummy