[Rhodes22-list] some info and query

leonard lansky lanskylm at email.uc.edu
Thu Sep 11 16:53:45 EDT 2003

Doug,

Great to hear from you.  We have much in common.  To start, my son Steven
is adjunct in English Department at Miami.  He lives in Cincinnati, teaches
creative writing.
         I am eager to sail in a Rhodes and have a tentative arrangement
for late next week in Mansfield, Ohio, a good three hours from here.  I
would prefer by far to sail at Brookville Lake (I have been there).  Are
you  quite sure you will be sailing again this fall?.  If so, I will cancel
my date in Mansfield.
         I am hesitant re calling you at your office.   If you send along a
home phone number I am most willing to do that--unless the small children
make that not overly advisable.
         I hope to hear from you soon.   Thanks in advance and fair winds,
len

len lansky
emeritus professor
department of psychology