[Rhodes22-list] List Down

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Wed Sep 17 22:37:31 EDT 2003

I know you had some issues with ATT previously, but from seeing things only
at the user level, i have never found any problems with their service, and
their email servers are just as fast as any others i've used. The tech
people have been able to answer any questions i've thrown at them, and now i
use att mail in combination with my local cable company's broadband. The
cable company's service is another story. They can almost beat AOL's poor
service with the exception of ad support. AOL can beat any company by far
with ad numbers.

Will Barry