[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] edenton

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Sep 20 22:59:56 EDT 2003

A few asked, I do not know anything, the phones are out and I have not heard, I am pretty sure Elton did the MI show.
They are been hit harder, lost a building last time, in most case the force is broken by coming over the sound. But you never know
for sure. I try eltion but he's not responding to his cell phone. I state the oblivious, powers out, phones are out, and the place a
mess from the trees. Fresh food, chain saw, strong back, and generators with gas I am sure are welcome, just be ready to help and
not cause a burden having them play host. Remember they been hit before, most of the real trouble will be financial from the damage
and maybe flooding.

MJM