[Rhodes22-list] Re: Big Rhodies

jeffleewhitfield at yahoo.com jeffleewhitfield at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 23:56:06 EDT 2003

  At 6'4" and 350#, Elton has told me he thinks I am the biggest of the
Rhode's owners.  My knees make interesting noises, too, and my step
occasionally lacks that Fred Astaire lightness.
  I have had a '90 Rhodes for about 12 years.  I have galloped on and
off of it many times.  Although discretion makes me generally avoid
jumping up and down on the middle of the seats, at times a certain
amount of abuse has been unavoidable.  Up to this point the seats groan
and occasionally give a bit, but have shown no intention of cracking or
otherwise surrendering to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.
                               Jeff Whitfield