[Rhodes22-list] Headsail furlers.

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 23:35:15 EDT 2003

Rummy,

I have the CDI.  Got it new from GB with the boat.  Sailed with it all
summer.  Works well.  Not sure whether I have ball bearings or not, (I
think not) but it works smoothly.

I did some research.  As of last spring, sailnet's price was low but not
lowest.  I think lowest at that time was an outfit called
http://www.riggingonly.com/.

Interestingly enough, it was only after I ordered from Stan I realized that
CDI is located approximately 2 miles east of my house.  I might have been
able to save shipping, but the install was worth it.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003 6:45 PM, R22RumRunner at aol.com
[SMTP:R22RumRunner at aol.com] wrote:
> After fifteen years of trouble free service, it is now time to replace my
GBI