[Rhodes22-list] Headsail furlers.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 07:28:30 EDT 2003

Yeah, Rummy, I forgot something Doug mention.  I did
the Roger thing on Dead ending the topping lift for
the boom.  This freed up a set of sleaves on the mast
for an additional Halyard.

BTW: I also had a new headstay built and increase the
normal 1/8" by one size.
Steve

--- "Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY)"