[Rhodes22-list] Isabel - impact on Williamsburg, VA

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Sep 27 18:11:49 EDT 2003

Saroj,

Sorry to hear about the destruction.  Who wouldn't have a little
post-traumatic shock syndrome after going through something like that?  Hope
your mom and daughter feel better soon.  Roofs and porches can be rebuilt,
but I hate to see those big trees come down.  I'm imagining your shady yard
with hostas and ferns--now, you'll have to go with azaleas and petunias.

Wishing you the best,

Slim