[Rhodes22-list] Through-hulls leaking from the trailer?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 13:31:28 EDT 2003

Bob
If they used 5200, hull flex is probably what caused
it.  Trailering is hard on a big boat.  If the road
are bad like here in Arkansas, it pays to go slow and
keep it under 55.  Just to much shaking.

The bad thing about them using 5200, you will have to
buy new thur hulls.  I wouldn't use 5200 again.
Steve