[Rhodes22-list] Assist from Hartwell

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Mon Sep 29 15:54:26 EDT 2003

Aternoon Lake Hartwell Rhodies!

I caught word of a rumor that Elton was going to leave a little suprise for
me with you on his latest delivery.  Since LSU is off this weekend, and
since there seems to be no reason whatsoever to watch the Saints, I thought
it might be a good time to head that way.  Will anyone fess up to keeping
something large and cumbersome for me?  There might be a bottle of rum in it
for you....

Ben
R22 Velvet Elvis

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.