Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:14:35 EST 2004

Interesting Bill.
Yeah, I'm 6'5 175 & pretty much all muscle.  Its not
that, I just don't like being a puss.  As far as ideas
goes, I not seeing any below.  Are you afried of
writting any of your ideas!!!  Its like this, if you
have your hand in the welfare jar; then yes I can see
why you would want to be a libreal.  You wouldn't want
to lose your free meal.  But this country can't aford
to support all you people on welfare.  You all talk
about the deficit - HAVE you ever seen a democrate
give up thier welfare check - But I bet that something
that would get a libreal fighting:-)

How that for new ideas, Bill.  I'm just wondering, how
much welfare are you getting:-)
Steve

PS - I'm not getting any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!