[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:17:59 EST 2004

Come on Bill, Richard Clarke is trying to sell his
book.  He spends 8 years under Clinton doing nothing
but partying, watching the Commandor in Chief get blow
jobs; then come Bush & its determine he knows nothing,
has no terrorist plan, at least no one beside him
knows about, Bush demotes him & he write a Bush hate
book.  Surely, you can see that!!!!!!!
Steve